Thank you for your interest in the position of Exams Officer for Pimlico Academy. I am delighted that you are considering applying for a position in our school.
This is a superb and exciting opportunity for an ambitious, enthusiastic and committed Exams Officer to join us from September 2023. We have the ambition that Pimlico Academy will be the best school in London – a truly inclusive school where young people are taught a challenging, knowledge-led curriculum that enables them to be successful in whatever field they choose to pursue in the future.
Why choose us?
- Supportive department, wider staff body and Senior Leadership Team
- A culture of high expectations and a culture where achievement is celebrated
- Great student culture and supportive systems that are used consistently across the school.
- Access to high-quality professional development including instructional coaching and NPQs.
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of our curriculum
This ethos is embodied in our Trust values - Knowledge, Aspiration, and Respect - and in our motto, libertas per cultum (“freedom through education”).
Pimlico Academy is passionate about diversity and inclusion; we encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates. If you think you have the skills, experience and attributes we are looking for, we encourage you to apply and very much look forward to meeting you.
Pimlico Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end both an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Barred List check are required for this role. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.