We are looking for an inspiring and passionate Spanish Teacher to join us from September 2022 and be responsible for the provision of a full and rich learning experience and support for our pupils.
WHO YOU ARE
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are determined to make a difference
• Have the highest expectations for all young people
• Are passionate about learning and teaching your subject
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress
WHO WE ARE
Trinity Academy, as part of the outstanding Future Academies Trust, provides a traditional and aspirational academic curriculum and fully-rounded education for girls and boys aged 11-18. Based in Brixton, South London with easy access to public transport, we have a wide catchment area across South London.
Trinity Academy’s focus is on setting and achieving aspirational and rigorous educational standards. To that end, we offer pupils of all abilities a style of education more usually found in grammar schools or the independent sector. This year 3 year 13 students have been offered places of Cambridge University.
Exemplary knowledge-rich teaching and learning drives everything we do and is underpinned by what is proven to work best in the classroom, using resources exclusively developed by the Future Academies Curriculum Centre.
• The chance to make a difference to children’s and young people’s lives. Future Academies is of the belief that all children have the right to enriching education through a knowledge-rich and child-centric approach.
• Fast career progression. Because knowledge and intelligence, rather than length of service, are lauded and rewarded at Future Academies, teachers and support staff can quickly take up great responsibility, adding to their already exceptional experience and knowledge, joining the SLT or writing for the Trust’s Curriculum Centre, where our in-house textbooks are produced.
• Excellent CPD. The Trust is knowledge-centric and encourages CPD at all levels with excellent opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust. This includes Leadership Development opportunities.
• Knowledge-rich staff team. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment with excellent resources. Being part of a Trust of schools enables you to share knowledge across a wider range of educational professionals
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the post of Teacher of Spanish at Trinity Academy, please click on the apply button to complete the form.
Closing date: 29th May 2023 at 12 noon
Future Academies reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date.
Trinity Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.