Laureate Academy, part of Future Academies, seeks an experienced, inspirational leader confident in their subject with vision and drive to motivate and enthuse staff and pupils. The successful candidate should be a collaborative and experienced team player, with the ability to teach Sociology and/or Psychology to A Level.
At Laureate Academy, we are developing an academic culture where the highest standards are expected of staff and students. It is a dynamic and demanding school and one where students and staff are exceptionally well supported.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, cohesive and very purposeful environment.
- The opportunity to work within an innovative and ambitious family of schools.
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking pupils.
- High quality facilities with excellent resources.
• Excellent CPD and opportunities for swift career progression, within the Academy and Trust.
You will be:
- Passionate about Social Science, with excellent academic qualifications and subject knowledge.
- Aligned with our educational vision and committed to a knowledge-led curriculum, with high ambitions for pupil attainment.
- An inspirational leader, with the capacity to develop excellence in others.
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Laureate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
The Laureate Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end both an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and a Barred List check are required for this role. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.